– The adhesive has a clear color, used for bonding between acrylic and glass, metal, acrylic signage, plastic, PVC, ABS, PS, and other high strength after bonding. By using ultraviolet light (UV) to help in the reaction to harden the glue. Used in jobs that require speed.
Suitable for workpieces where UV light can penetrate. Strong, packing size 50 grams per tube Kafuter K-303 UV Glue UV glue Kafuter brand
1. It is a UV glue that will harden when there is ultraviolet light (UV flashlight, purple light shines on the glue. To help in the reaction to harden the glue.
2. The glue dries within 15-40 seconds, depending on the installed workpiece. Once the glue has dried, it will have a clear color and leave no glue residue on the contacts. Products are RoHs, REACH, ISO 9001 compliant.
How to use
1. Clean the workpiece that needs to be attached. Apply glue to the area to be attached.
2. Assemble the workpiece together, use a UV flashlight (purple light can be purchased in general) to shine the workpiece to be attached.
3. Place the workpiece. The glue will begin to set within 15-40 seconds.
Precautions for use
– In case of getting into the eyes or touching and causing an allergic reaction To rinse immediately with clean water. and should seek immediate medical attention The glue should be kept in the shade and out of sunlight. will help extend the life of the glue
**Guaranteed genuine from the factory**
**This UV glue must be used with a UV flashlight. As informed how to use it
**Product storage Keeping it at temperatures below 25°c will extend the life of the silicone**.
**If customers are wondering how to use it, they can chat. You can inquire**