– The adhesive is clear, used to bond glass to metal, crystal, aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, etc. by using ultraviolet (UV) light to help in the reaction to cure the glue. Used in applications that require speed Suitable for workpieces where UV light can reach be strong
Packing size 50 grams per tube
1. It is a UV glue, it hardens when there is ultraviolet light (UV flashlight, purple light shines on the glue. To help in the reaction to solidify the glue.
2. The glue dries within 15-40 seconds, depending on the workpiece installed. When the glue dries, it is clear and does not leave glue residue on the contact surface. The product has RoHs, REACH, ISO 9001 standards.
How to use
1. Clean the work piece to be attached. Apply a drop of glue to the area to be bonded.
2. Assemble the work pieces together. Use a UV flashlight (purple light, which can be purchased everywhere) to shine on the work piece to be bonded.
3. Place the workpiece The glue will begin to set within 15-40 seconds.
Precautions for use
– In case of contact with the eyes or contact with allergies Immediately rinse with clean water. And should hurry to see a doctor immediately.
The glue should be stored in a place where it is not exposed to sunlight and heat. will help hold the life of the glue
** GUARANTEED ORIGINAL FACTORY **
**This UV glue must be used in conjunction with a UV flashlight. as described on how to use it
** Product storage By keeping it at temperatures below 25°c, it will prolong the life of the silicone**.
** If customers are curious about how to use it, you can chat with us. Feel free to inquire**